AJAC’s Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training
Don’t spend extra time and money sending your employees out for Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training. Let AJAC bring its employer-driven, hands-on training to you. AJAC’s highly skilled manufacturing instructors from industry will travel to your company and train your employees on your schedule and according to your business needs.
|Course Length||Maximum Number of Students per Class||Course Format|
|8 hours||15 students||Instructor-led course held at your Washington State company.|
What is Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt?
Six Sigma takes your employees through a step-by-step process of problem solving, using a set of quality management methods, to enable your employees to:
- Understand which business processes are performing as expected and which processes are not
- Identify the root cause for those unsuccessful processes
- Analyze and improve processes
- Sustain improvement
AJAC’s Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course is an interactive training that will introduce your employees to Lean and Six Sigma philosophy and how it applies to their role.
Key Topics Covered
Through hands-on practice and instructor guidance, your employees will:
- Define the “basics of quality” tools
- Demonstrate, through team participation, each phase of Six Sigma’s DMAIC methodology including:
- Defining project charters
- Process mapping
- Use of cause and effect tools
- Simple data analysis
- Process improvement
- Control methods
- Explain basic Six Sigma terminology
AJAC’s Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course is for:
- Shop leads, supervisors, managers, etc., working in the manufacturing industry in Washington State
- Other employees who participate in Lean Six Sigma activities
Train Your Employees on Location. Get Started!